- - EPA, OSHA and DOT Regulatory Compliance
- - ISO Registration Audits
- - Air Quality Services
- - Asbestos and Lead Consulting Services
- - Environmental, Health and Safety Training
- - Industrial Hygiene Services
- - IT Integration
- - Mold and Bacteria Assessments
- - Municipal and Design Engineering Services
- - Property Transfer and Due Diligence Services
- - Wastewater and Solid Waste Engineering Services
ISO Registration Audits
You can't control what you don't measure. Performance personnel have 22 years of environmental health and safety compliance experience. Compliance assessments are the backbone for identifying problem areas in a facility. We not only find the problem but provide efficient and cost-effective solutions.
Regulatory program development and training can remedy most problems and eliminate further noncompliance situations. This can be very valuable as a third party process to document your successes and address issues before an ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 surveillance or certification audit. Several clients use these assessments as their corporate system audits as well. We have developed a proactive approach for clients by performing mock agency multimedia inspections simulating an EPA cross division inspection for air, waste, water and remediation targets, which are occurring more frequently.