This is where the action happens. Find the latest news and important issues that affect consumers and businesses. Managing risks in your environmental area is what Performance Environmental Services does best and we take that role very seriously.
Look back for updated information regarding asbestos, air quality services, industrial hygiene services, OSHA training services, and Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- The American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- Michigan Department of Regulatory Affairs
- Michigan Department of Community Health - Lead Safe
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygenists, Inc. (ACGIH)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigirating, and Air - Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- New York City Department of Health, Bureau of Environmental & Occupational Disease Epidemiology
- American Lung Association
- Environmental Protection Agency IAQ for Schools
- Material Safety Data Sheet Search
- Michigan Department of Community Health Lead Hazard and Remediation Program